Julie Britt has practiced Tibetan Feng Shui* since 1996 and loves sharing her knowledge, expertise and personal techniques with others. She is founder and organizer of Houston’s Tibetan Feng Shui MeetUp group (established 2008) and plans to start a new MeetUp for Feng Shui beginners in 2017. In addition to teaching Tibetan Feng Shui, Julie is a personal consultant and certified life coach. She offers on-site Feng Shui evaluations, private coaching and group coaching.
* Tibetan Feng Shui was introduced to the West in the early 1970s by Grandmaster Thomas Lin Yun. His goal was to translate the esoteric art of Chinese Feng Shui into a system that used modern methods that were adapted to Western thinking
- Mindful Intentional Breathing with Movement
- Learn Visualization to Manifest Your Dreams! with Master Toledo
- Become a Shaman Healer with Master Toledo
- Centerpoint Healing and Psychic Expo
- InnerSelf Studies with Master Toledo
- The Alchemy of Self-Love: How to Excavate Your Heart’s True Essence by Transforming your Emotional Pain, Triggers and Trauma.